Iolite version 3 brings a whole new user-interface and workflow to iolite. Now iolite is even easier to use, with a host of new features including laser ablation split-stream syncing capabilities, support for an even greater number of instruments, and advanced data analysis, not to mention a huge number of bug fixes since iolite v2.5.
To be considered a research user, we will verify that you are part of a degree-granting institution. To help with this verification, please use your institution’s email address. Otherwise there may be some delay in receiving your licence activation keys.
- iolite is built on the Igor Pro application from Wavemetrics. You will need an Igor Pro licence to use iolite beyond the trial period (14 days). You can purchase an Igor Pro licence at the same time as iolite by selecting the “Research licence includes Igor Pro licence” option.
- This version is compatible with Igor Pro 7. Visit this page to download Igor Pro 7.
- Upgrades to iolite v3.x are included with this purchase.
- You must have an active internet connection for the computer where iolite will be installed during trial activation and registration. iolite can work offline after registration.
There is no difference in the features set between the commercial and research versions. However, there are differences between the type of support that is offered for each licence.
Technical support offered for all licences includes:
- Installation and registration assistance
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues directly related to the performance of the iolite software
- Technical guidance via user forum
Technical support offered for commercial licences only includes:
- UI customisation / code development
- Requests that require custom coding
- Support for 3rd party DRS or Add-Ins
- Debugging custom DRS code
|Release date:||September 26, 2014|
|Last updated:||September 26, 2018|
|Product type:||iolite software|
|Requirements:||Igor Pro 7|