Home Forums Trace Elements DRS Unable to export X-Series trace-element data as time series

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dr Tephy Marillo-Sialer 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

jmgarber
    Participant

Hello – I’m using Iolite v2.21 –

I’ve previously collected trace-element data on an Agilent and had no problems, but just collected a series of trace-element depth profiles on an X-Series and am unable to output each sample as a time series. Typically, I click “export data” and select the sampling frequency of interest, in which case I get a time-series output for each unknown (excluding the primary standard). When I do this with the X-Series data, Iolite shows it is outputting the data and makes new folders for each integration, but the folders contain no data.

I even went into the X-Series file and reformatted it to look like an Agilent file, but was unsuccessful. I also get the correct time along the x-axis for each wave, so clearly the data are time-referenced – but I can only output averaged data for each shot, rather than subsampling as I would like to do.

Has anyone encountered this problem with X-Series data?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi,
    I would recommend to upgrade to the latest iolite version to avoid those issues.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.