Home Forums Imaging Blank image on 3D Map (Image from integrations)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manuel Roman 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Manuel Roman
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to obtain some compositional images but, on iolite 3 I have images when using cellspace, and a mosaic of images for each output wave but in the window “3D image map” I have a blank screen, nothing appears, I select waves, I choose on gizmo Add Surface, but nothing happens. I have Iolite 2.5 in a Mac and there I have an image in the 3D image map, but distorted…absolutly distorted.

On cellspace, I select my laser log that is composed of 40 raster lines but the system interpretes those lines as points and I have small points. I made a raster using 20 microns squared mask but I have spots without overlapping…. Should I have to modify the laser log? The only way to have overlapping is by modifying the laserlog increasing the spot size, to make iolite to think it’s bigger…

I tried several times to upgrade our iolite to 3.32 but I have continuous errors and I cannot.

Thanks to all

Manuel

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi Manuel,

The best solution is to get the last iolite version (v3.4) working for you. You can download that version from http://iolite-software.com/free-trial/ and install it following the steps described in http://iolite-software.com/installation-guide/

If you have any issues, please reply to this post.

Tephy

Manuel Roman
    Participant

Hi, Tephy

Still nothing. I’ve upgraded to v3.4 (I have license for this) but no image appears on Image Map 3D. When I select “Image from Integrations” in the “Image Map – All channels” I can see all channels, I can change everything, color chart, scaling, etc… but I see a white screen on Image map 3D. Neither with single trace or RGB composite, In the image control pannel I change everything but nothing appears. But something is happening because on Gizmo Menu, all options are active, but I cannot add surface, no waves appear. No errors in the log window of igor…

I don’t know what could be happening… 🙁

Thanks a lot for everything,

Manuel

Manuel Roman
    Participant

Hi again,

I’ve seen that if I export the map to BMP I can see a 3D image but on screen I cannot check whats happening because I see a blank image 🙂

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

Could you please send the experiment file to support@iolite-software.com?
    Thanks!

Manuel Roman
    Participant

Finally it has been solved. The problem was something related to Windows. I’ve just upgrade to Windows 10 and now everything is OK. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

Manuel

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.